Saturday, April 04, 2009

9dp3dt - Saturday's yes Yes YES+!

Dh had to work today, and the alarm went off around 5:30 a.m. Before I had even surfaced, I said, "PEE STICK TIME!!" and leapt out of bed. Dh just laughed.

I had two First Res.ponse sticks left: a lined one, and a digital one. I went out on a limb and tried the digital. It blinked for a good 3 minutes before it came up with "Yes+". Oh my, oh my, oh my. It's like asking the Magic 8 ball this same question, and then wanting to shake it again just to be sure. Except it's not the Magic 8 ball, and I can't shake it.

3 days of testing, and 3 positives! This must not be a fluke. Holy crap. What if this is real? When can I start believing it?

I tried the last stick too, to compare line darkness, and it was a little lighter than yesterday's, but still completely visible. Is that a bad sign? Sorry if TMI, but the urine was not quite as concentrated after only 4 hours of sleep, compared to 8 hours the night before, so hopefully that explains it. Now I'm completely obsessing and I can't stop myself!

Monday afternoon's beta results is a world away...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES!! Congratulations, that is fantastic! I am so happy for you guys!

poppy.f.seed said...

Hurrah! That is fantastic news. Sometimes it is IVF #2 that works the magic. Hope you get a great beta, sounds like it will be strong.
Enjoy the weekend, pregnant lady!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! Yea! What wonderful news...I am so happy for you both.

I am convinced it must be something in the bloggy-water: betas are going up everywhere!

'Murgdan' said...

WaHoooooo!

Carrie said...

Not a fluke! I am so happy for you- those positive pee sticks are awesome, right?

Monday is a world away, but enjoy being pregnant (YES!!) all weekend long!!

Hugs,
Carrie

Sapphire said...

Oh my gosh! That is so exciting!!! Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys!

juliane2004 said...

Yay! :)

Don't compare line darknesses, really. All it will do is freak you out.

COngrats on the YES+

Gift of Surrogacy said...

So exciting...I found I had the darkest tests just not drinking and holding it for 2 hours..

K said...

This is fantastic!

R.J. said...

Congrats! a Yes is a Yes! This is great news and I'm so happy for you.

Megs said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sooooo excited for you!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

R said...

Woot,woot...you got a yes (and beta tomorrow) I have to wait till next monday (the 13) for beta. Just found your blog via my IM's blog.

momsoon said...

Oh!!! I just read your beautiful comment on my blog...thanks so much-means the world to me too!!! Can't wait to hear your good news later...xoxoxoxoox